We believe that visitors can create a homely and cheerful atmosphere for the patient, which can improve the recovery time for them. We know that you have many questions regarding the status of health of your loved one, and we’re glad that our staff at the reception are well-equipped and trained to handle any query that you may have.
You’re welcome to visit
We care not only for the patients and their families, but also for their visitors who call on the patients during their stay. We believe that visitors can create a homely and cheerful atmosphere for the patient, which can improve the recovery time for them.
Our hospital’s reception in the main lobby is the hub for all communication activities required by visitors & patient’s family members. Our staff at the reception are well-equipped and trained to handle any query that you may need to ask.
Visiting hours & guidelines
- Visitors can meet the patients between 5pm to 7pm every day. Our executives at the reception desk will connect to the nearest nursing station to the patient to inform them ahead of your arrival
- If the patient you would like to visit is in the Intensive Care Units (ICU) then only one visitor is permitted at a time, also, basis prior approval from the patient’s doctor
- Immediate family members can meet the admitted patient early in the morning as well
- Visitors are requested to avoid visiting in many numbers at a time and not make noise during their visit
- We have a dedicated waiting area for your comfort while you wait for your chance to visit the patient
- Visitors are advised to not visit the hospital in case anyone of them is suffering from cold, flu or any other infectious diseases. Strict hygiene is followed at the hospital and visitors are requested to wash their hands often with a sanitizer to keep patient and surroundings safe
- Children below the age of 12 should not be brought to the hospital, children above the age of 12 should be strictly managed by their parents, while they are in hospital premises
- Certain areas of the hospital do not allow the use of cell phone, we request you to adhere to this restriction
- We strictly prohibit smoking or drinking alcohol in the hospital premises