Laparoscopic (or “keyhole”) surgery is a developing field of General Surgery. At Kamineni it is an integral and crucial surgical practice. Operations are being carried out increasingly by minimally invasive techniques that offer patients less pain, better outcomes and shorter postoperative recovery.
We are privileged to have consultants skilled at laparoscopic surgery from renowned international institutes & extensive teaching experience from reputed government institutions. Our surgeons are committed to provide ethical and evidence-based surgical options to patients.
The advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery over Open Surgery are:
- Less Pain
- Early Recovery
- Less Scarring
The specializations offered by the department of General Surgery include:
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Open And Laparoscopic Assisted Hernia Repair
- Open And Laparoscopic Assisted Surgery Of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication
- Laparoscopic Diagnostic Biopsy And Adhesiolysis
- Bariatric Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Management Of Abdominal Trauma & Thoracic Trauma