The department of kidney transplantation provides care to individuals seeking pre and post kidney transplantation services. These patients are typically suffering from End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), which is the fifth and final stage of the disease. Kidneys are essential organs in the human body, responsible for removing toxins and ensuring healthy blood flow to all other organs. When the kidneys fail, transplantation may be the only option.
Several techniques are available for kidney transplantation, including live donor transplantation, where the donor is typically a blood relative, ensuring a perfect match. Another technique is the swap transplant, where a donor can donate their kidney to an unrelated recipient while their relative receives a kidney from the recipient’s relative. This method is becoming increasingly popular in many hospitals.
- Expert doctor team
- Well trained nursing & support staff
- Dedicated laminar flow operation theatre
- Dedicated intensive care units
- Therapeutic plasma exchange
- Continuous renal replacement therapy
- 24-hour Blood Bank with apheresis facility
- State-of-the-art laboratory and microbiology (infection control) support
- Advance radiology & imaging services
- Round the clock dialysis and CRRT support