Plastic / Cosmetic & Vascular surgery
Kamineni Hospitals offers tertiary care plastic surgery treatment
to its patients. The department is equipped with state of the art
technology such as operating microscopes for replantation and
3D reconstruction along with high end operation theatres and
monitors. The department performs major surgeries such as major
limb trauma and poly-trauma cases.
General plastic surgery
- Surgeries correcting Congenital anomalies
- Corrective surgeries for rare Craniofacial anomalies
- Correction/Reconstruction of Congenital Ear and Nose deformities
- Genitalia Anomalies (Vaginal and urethra reconstruction)
Trauma Surgeries ( Face, Hand, Lower limb, Replantations,restoration of vascularity and nerve supply by Microvascular Surgery Technique )
Reconstructive Surgeries by local flaps or tissue replacement as Micro vascular Free Flaps.
Aesthetic Surgeries namely:
- Rhinoplasty: Both Augmentation And Reductions.
- Breast Corrections: Male Breast (Gynecomastia) reduction, Female Breast Augmentation with Silicone Implants, Reduction of breast size or correction of sagging breast.
- Liposculpturing Of Body for Localised Lipodystrophy
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck) For Sagging AbdomenM
- Brow lift for sagging Eyebrows
- Blepharoplasty for Eyelid bags
- Lip Reduction and Augmentation
Orthognathic Surgeries namely:
- Mandible / Maxilla Set back or advancement
- TM Joint Ankylosis : Release and Interposition to prevent recurrence
Our department offers best surgical care to mould and tailor different tissues of the body at affordable prices.